With the increasing popularity of golf an expansion to 18 holes took place in 1957. Holes 1, 2, 3, and part of hole 7 were left unchanged with only minor modifications. The remaining holes were built during the expansion to 27 holes. In recent years a major revamp has been carried out with enlarged tees, pot bunkers and modernized green areas.
The designers responsible over the years for our beautiful course are Douglas Brasier, Ronald Fream, Jan Sederholm, David and Jimmy Kidd and lastly Peter Chamberlain.
With the old beach banks, the landscape features swales and humps as a natural feature of the course. Heather, fescue and sweet gale give a distinct heath-look on this part of our course. You will also find plenty of crows, larks, herons and rabbits here.
Hole 1-9, par 35, with two inviting par 3´s, some long par 4´s with traverse hazards and one dog-leg par5 this is the most challenging loop of the three. Worth mentioning is that the sea can be seen from all holes.